System Requirements and Installation Information for Rosetta
The following are suggested minimum requirements for a successful installation of Rosetta. Given that demands placed on the the product can vary all we can do is attempt to validate a basic configuration.
The minimum configuration listed below is able to sustain a message load of approximately 15 referrals a second.
A single server deployment of Rosetta will require
- SQL Server 2014 Express
- Internet Information Service (IIS), running one application
- 3 Rosetta Services
- Any required HL7 Interface clients e.g. HealthLink
Minimum: 1.4 GHz 64 Bit processor
Recommended: 2 Processors
Minimum: 4 Gigabytes
Recommended: 8 Gigabytes or more
Minimum: 80 Gigabytes Single Logical Drive “C Drive”
Disk 1: 80 Gigabytes, Operating System Drive “C Drive”
Disk 2: SQL Data Drive “D Drive”, size will depend on expected volume
Disk 3: SQL Data Backup Drive “E Drive”, size will depend on expected volume
While not strictly required for installation depending on your chosen deployment configuration they can be essential.
- Remote Control software e.g. Team Viewer
- Virtualisation Software e.g. VMWare or Hyper-V
- Network Connection minimum 1 Mb
- Internet Connection, if you wish to route SMS, external email or Fax
- Backup Software